Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"THE DARK LIFE"

"THE DARK LIFE"

When I was a little girl, I always ask my self, "why is there a bright and there is a dark place?"....but, when I grew up, I realise that place is not only become dark, also the life of the people......Yes, the life of the people, I say it because I saw it in the life of the poor people, .... poor people without money and without food to eat. "WHY" a big question from my heart and my mind...... but it's not my life story, its about my "Auntie Puten's" life, yes its my Antie's name, 52 years old, and a single mother to her son "Donald", "Donald" is 25 years of age, his kind and quiet, actually he graduated 2nd year course in college, but so far in a million college graduate he belong as one of the jobless in town. "Auntie Puten" is married to "Donald's" father, but half a year of married life "Donald's" father back to Nueva Ecija to married again to the girl of what his parents like for him. He left his wife and his son, so "Auntie Puten" who was the one who sacrifice and care to their son "Donald". She is the one who give education to their son. She support "Donald" education for sewing in a small garment factory. A garment factory which is sometimes open, sometimes close. But "Auntie Puten" is true excellent in sewing thats why she is easily get job for other factory....Until one day, her sight become blurred. We think its only a simple blurred, but when we brought her in the hospital, we discovered its not a simple like that.... my "Auntie Puten" has a "CATARATA". Doctor said it should be immediately operate so that she not become blind.. But my "Auntie Puten" has no money, we have no money, and no one who want to help or support for her operation. Her sisters and brother can't support for her operation because like her, her sisters and brothers is no money to afford for her operation. Now she is in their house only, some factory don't want to hire her because she is now to slow and can't work properly because of her eyes. The last garment she work were fire her because she can't even put a thread in the needle. Now she is in their house, a house without light, a house without water and a house without food. "Donald" have a girlfriend, and he always stay at girls house because he help to sell in her small store. Sometimes he brought food to her mother but sometimes no because "Donald" is feel shy to her girlfriend parents..... One day my mother visit "Auntie Puten" to their house around 11 am, she saw it alone, no one with her, in the dark house, at that time she have not yet eat breakfast. My mother come to my house and she have 1 kilo of rice and some viand. That's only I can give to my "Auntie Puten" because I have no job and my husband is only a farmers. I want to help her, but how, I wish I have some money to support for her operations. I want to help her so that her life became normal again, her eyes become ligth and I want to take away from the dark, dark house and dark life....How I wish I can help.....I want to save her not even in the light of the dark but in the light of the life.....But how.... GODS is the only way for my "Auntie Puten", but I know there is a hope and there is a MIRACLE...... MIRACLE one day.....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment